Indian performer and model Apeksha Porwal. She achieved fame in 2020 for the web series Undekhi, created by Siddharth Sengupta & Jyoti for SonyLIV Originals and directed by Ashish R. Shukla of Applause Entertainment. She has over 100k followers on Instagram.
Apeksha Porwal Physical Appearance
Apeksha Porwal is 1.73 meters (5 feet 8 inches) tall. In kilograms, the estimated weight is 55 kg. Apeksha Porwal Age is 29 years old. Brown hair and Dark Brown eyes are both characteristics of Porwal. Apeksha has gorgeous, big eyes that are captivating, as well as beautiful long hair.
Apeksha’s Porwal Early Life
In Mumbai, India, on August 29, 1993, Apeksha Porwal was born. She attended Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School in Thane for her academic career before graduating with honors in economics from St. Xaviers College in Mumbai. She is very persistent and advocates pursuing your passions and aspirations. She made the decision to compete in and win prestigious beauty pageants at a very early age. Her age is 29 years.
Apeksha Porwal Career
A fruitful career in modeling has been had by Apeksha. She competed in seven beauty pageants, winning a championship in five of them. Apeksha competed in the ‘Femina Miss India’ 2015, where she placed third and received the Fujifilm Miss Selfie title. She has also appeared in television commercials for brands like Imperial Blue and Whisper, and she has modeled for numerous well-known companies like FBB, L’Oreal, and Whisper. She had always wanted to work in the fashion world and become famous.
She’s a skilled method actress. Apeksha completed a 9-month diploma program at the renowned ‘Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’ in New York, USA, where she trained method acting with Jeff Goldberg, an actor, director, and former faculty at the ‘Jeff Goldberg Studio’ in Mumbai. She has also taken acting classes from acclaimed actors Neeraj Kabi & Atul Mongia under their tutelage. She portrayed the principal actor in the comic theater performance Deranged marriage, which was performed extensively around India in 2016–17.
Apeksha Porwal Family
Apeksha, a member of the Hindu Marwadi clan from Rajasthan, resides in Mumbai, while her family is in Nasik. Her mother, Sangita Porwal, is a yoga instructor, and her father, Sanjay Porwal, is a certified architect who works in Mumbai and was a supporter of the AAP. Abhilasha Porwal is the name of her older sister.
- She co-founded Janta Meals, a social venture that opens restaurants in Mumbai’s shantytowns and offers cheap food, in 2015.
- She enjoys reading classic books and autobiographies and visiting unusual locations with interesting histories.
- Apeksha Porwal enjoys traveling abroad and seeing far-flung locales. She has visited Istanbul, Phuket and Bali.
- Apeksha has experience playing chess at the national level and is a qualified Kathak dancer.
- She speaks Marathi, Hindi and English with ease.
- She prefers to visit beaches over mountains.
- Her pals refer to her as Appy, Peky, Applebee and Mingu, while at home she is known as Chiky & Chhotu.
- The wildest rumour she had heard about herself and her girlfriends was that they were all lesbians.
Also Read About: Kiko Martinez Bio, Age, BoxRec, Wife, Boxer