If you are looking for the best online platform for shopping and earning money that you have come to correct place. Meesho is one of India’s one of the most popular e-commerce platforms. In this article we will study about Meesho Merchant Panel, the process to access it, its registration process and documents needed.
What is Meesho Merchant Panel?
Meesho Supplier Panel is your one-stop shop for anything connected to online selling. To simply manage your online business, including processing orders, keeping track of payments, and listing your products and inventory, log in to the Supplier panel.
Documents Needed to Sign Up on Meesho to Sell
You need to have all the information and paperwork needed to finish the registration procedure on hand if you want to sell on Meesho. Meesho is an easy-to-use platform that allows merchants to register with just a few basic papers and data. Enrolling as a vendor on Meesho requires the following paperwork:
- GST: To become the member of Meesho Supplier pannel, the customer needs to have a GST number.
- Bank Account: In order to to revice a payment from Meesho you need to have a bank account details.
- Mobile Number: You need to provide a functional mobile number to complete the Meesho registration process.
Process to access the Meesho Merchant Panel
In order to get into the website, users need to remember some Tips. Given below are the few points to access the website are:-
- Step 1: First open your most favorable browser on the device.
- Step 2: Enter the website name manualy or click on the link provided to you https://supplier.meesho.com/panel/v3/new/growth/signup
- Step 3: Once you have entered into the website enjoy all the features of the Meesho Merchant Panel.
In this way you can successfully access the official website.
Process to create account on Meesho Merchant Panel
You must now fill out the online registration form and give all of your personal information in order to become a Meesho supplier.
You can finish the registration process by following these steps.
- Go to Meesho Supplier’s website.
- Once the website is opened tap on the “become a supplier”.
- Now you have enter you personal details like: Mobile number, Email Id, Name, Address and Bank Account
- Alternatively, you may select “start selling.”
- After that, the “Meesho Supplier” window will open, and you’ll need to input the OTP that was sent to your phone via SMS. You may enter your password and email address here as well.
- In the end, select “Create Account.”
Selling on Meesho Supplier Panel is a great opportunity for suppliers to expand the market for their goods and establish long-term business relationships. Suppliers may increase sales and build up whole new markets by taking use of Meesho’s extensive reach. It’s central management of pricing, offers, discounts, and product information is one of its main benefits. This facilitates leveraging sales, contacting the target audience more readily, and swiftly and simply tailoring campaigns.